Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One week for Riga

Hello dear Agora followers

One week to the official beginning of EBM Riga 2011. I can imagine how it will be when it will be one week to the beginning of Agora Alicante. We will be head over heels at that time, I am sure. So I want to sincerely send all our support, from whole Spring Agora Alicante 2011 team, to the wonderful team of EBM. Did you read their posts about the team on the EBM Blog? I just wish there would be also some pictures! ;)

I am really looking forward to arrive in Riga, find the welcoming smiles of Riga team, register and get my ID, so I can start working to improve thematic work for AEGEE.

And of course I am looking forward to enjoy the parties they have prepared. I have just a concern, and it is the amount of complements we will need to carry to Riga in order to meet the requirements of the intensive Social Program: even having studied carefully the techniques as seen in the following video, I cannot pack my whole luggage into a low-cost-approved size backpack...
Not to mention the mountain of winter clothes we will need to take there. So I will have to start using technique number 2, AKA "The Human Onion": wearing layer over layer at the boarding gate. It is ridiculous, but I have no option. The only thing that scares me more than a low-cost company crew member armed with a measuring tape, is a thermometer showing -23ºC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...