Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Meet the team: Saioa

Twin sister of Neila, she was not too active in the Agora team until the moment she was needed: the visa mayhem week! At this moment, she got active (I'd say hyperactive) and joined the Incoming team with all her energy and all her knowledge, gained through years and years of being the Visa Responsible in AEGEE-Alicante, for exchanges, SUs, and other events.

For me, as it was with Neila, she has always been there when the antenna has needed help and support, also joining for parties and celebrations, even organizing the first AEGEE-wedding in AEGEE-Alicante. I cannot thank them enough for being the people who made me member of AEGEE-Alicante, who introduced me into this parallel world :)

Las Gemelas rock!

PS: And this will be their second Agora as organizers... Respect!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...