Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Meet the team: Zare

If I had to describe Zare in one word, I would go for "bipolar". Not in a crazy way :) , but she has so many contrasts, the word fits her personality absolutely spot on. Stepping into her house, you can appreciate it, as the walls are covered with vampire-inspired posters, mixed with the Bob Sponge plush.

Hey! But I don't want to be misunderstood: I'm not referring to the kind of famous-nowadays-soft-fang-blood-sucker as Edward Cullen and the others from the Twilight saga, I'm talking about the real-thing-dark-terrifying Nosferatu!!

Her "dark side" complements her bubbly personality, because even though her looks say otherwise, she's very fond of her friends. She has a very special sense of humour that combines intelligence, irony, sarcasm and a spark of cuteness that can't be hardly explained in words.

Although we clicked when we met, I only know her for a short while. Nevertheless I have realize how generous she is, and I consider her already a good friend :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...