Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another day at the office...


Being here, in the AEGEE office, completely alone, I start thinking: what the hell am I doing? Why am I spending my time on people I don’t know? I could be either lying on the beach or playing beach volley. Yesterday cleared up so I should have fixed up a match with my non-AEGEE friends (yes, I still keep them). “I’m not being paid for that job” thought, and of course I could have felt I was wasting my time. But I haven’t. Why? Because I’m being paid. “You said you wasn’t!” you yield it to me, but I was ripping you. In spite of money, I receive friendship. I don’t earn money, I earn knowledge.

1st May we’ll look back on what we did, and we will think we carried out a marvelous event. I’m pretty sure. Time is going on, but I’ll remember the whole life all the problems we had and how we fixed them, I’ll recall the meetings with the politicians of the City Council, I’ll call to mind …

Ending, just want to remind you a couple of  verses of my very best song of Guns ‘n Roses “sweet child of mind”: … “And pray for the thunder And the rain To quietly pass me by”. The storm, remember, will pass by.



Posted by Jaume


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...